international exhibition on shipping, shipbuilding and ports development “Odessa 2019”
will take place 18-20 September 2019
at the exhibition complex of Odessa sea port according to the event plan of the Organization of
the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC)
. The event program will also include the international conference Sea and River Transportation. Shipbuilding. Issues of economic cooperation, functioning and development.
Coordinator of the event is the Black and Azov seas ports Association (BASPA)
. The event is also supported by the Odessa regional State Administration, Executive Committee of the Odessa City Council, Black Sea International Shipowners Association, Danube Commission, ProDanube International, Intergovernmental Commission IGC TRACECA, Association of international forwarders of Ukraine, Ukrainian Logistics Association, European union of transport workers of Ukraine, Ukrainian Association for Quality, Federation of Employers in Transportation of Ukraine.
- Shipbuilding and shiprepair industry (shipbuilding and shiprepair
- Plants, planning and design offices)Equipment for shipbuilding, ship
repair, hydraulic engineering
- Hull gear, navigating systems and equipment, shipboard propulsion
- Welding equipment and technologies for shipbuilding and ship repair
- Ports, port equipment, port service
- Sea and river shipping
- Industry specific services: insurance, surveyor service, agenting
- Service, registration, classification, consulting, marine education,
- Marine crewing and science
- Ecology and security in the water carrier industry
- Protective outfit, symbology
Within the framework of the international exhibition on shipping, shipbuilding and development of ports "Odessa 2019" you will be able to meet new people, get new business partners and customers and talk
directly to your the target audience. Presentation space rent, as well as participation in the conferences and round tables, will allow you to:
- Significantly improve the quality and speed of cargo transportation;
- Ensure full compliance of work with new international standards;
- Find out the quick and effective ways of processing any documentation;
- Get the keys to effective work with customers;
- Implement effective and proven workflow optimization schemes;
- Significantly reduce production costs, increasing profitability;
- Analyze the principles of work of competitors;
- Use innovative schemes for compiling optimal shipping routes by sea.
We invite you to take part in the most significant marine event of the Eastern Europe!
For participation please contact the Organizing Committee
Tel./fax: +38 (0482) 355-999